The purpose of reset is to remove user data so it is ready for a new semester.
RESET (warning: if you do this without a backup you will lose all user data forever)
- Login to your school Moodle site
- Navigate to the desired course
- Go to the Course Administration Block.....
- Click on Reset
- Scroll down and select the items you want to reset
- You may choose to click on show advanced and select...
- Delete all groups (If you have created groups)
- Delete all forum subscriptions ((this includes only enrolled users currently...Guests must unsubscribe manually)
- To delete forum posts only for the course the settings below will work.
6. Click on Reset Course
7. Click on Continue
8. Your course is now ready for the next year/semester