Inserting a Graphic
Make sure that your images are resized before you Insert them in moodle
- SIR - Bulk resizer
- Shotwell - Simple edits and resize single graphic
- Gimp - Complex edits and resize single graphic
Appropriate sizes for Moodle.....
- Lightbox Gallery ~ 600 px wide
- Front Page Forum Posts ~ 600 px wide
Appropriate format for Moodle
Cameras take photos that are larger than 3000 px. Large graphics >3000px will effect the functionality of the page/site for all users. This must be avoided. Resizing in Moodle is not recommended as pictures are not "truly resized"
Inserting an Image can be done a few ways....
3. Click on Choose file and browse for your image then click Upload this file
4. Click Save Image