Parent Help with Forum Subscriptions
Parents can subscribe to News Forums to receive posts by email
News forums can be...
1. School News Forums...
- School Wide/Front Page News ie Daily Announcements
- Teacher specific ie Mr Smith's Homework News
Subcription is available on the School's Home page or through the "Parent's" in the Navigation Bar
2. Teacher specific forums...
Subscription is available by navigating to “Teacher Pages” as follows: From the School Home page > Staff > Teacher pages > click on the teacher’s name. If the teacher has a forum you will see a button that says: “Forum Subscriptions, Send me forum posts by e-mail”. Click on this button and submit your email address.
Subscribing to a Forum
You need to...
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS
- Check ticked forums are correct
- Click on Subscribe to this forum
- Each time news is posted it generates emails to all subscribers.
You will notice that you have Unsubscribe options in every email you receive.
- Unsubscribe from this forum: This forum only
- Unsubscribe from all forums: All forums on the site
Managing your subscriptions
At any time you can manage your subscriptions by generating an email through the school's website
Click on Parents > "Manage my subscriptions” to generate an email to manage subscriptions (This will only work with the email address you used to make the original subscriptions)
- Enter the email address you used to subscribe
- Click Submit
- An email like the example below will be sent to you...
- Click on Edit subscriptions to Manage your subscriptions or Unsubscribe from all forums
- Clicking on Edit Subscriptions will generate a list of all forums you subscribe to
- Deselect unwanted forums and Save Changes